Having worked as Consultants during the major changes of Sage 200 from the early Sovereign DOS retrieve 4GL days through Sage Line 100 to the current offerings Sage 200 & SQL based, either On Premises or the Cloud offerings, we are able to assist you with consultancy, training, analysis and analytical assistance.
Having worked as Consultants during the major changes of Sage 200 from the early DOS days through to the current offerings either Server & SQL based or over the Cloud offerings. We are able to assist you with consultancy, training, analysis and analytical assistance.
Financials – our Staff are qualified and have worked as End Users as well as training consultants during that time we have assisted clients in realising the potential of their accounting system, ensuring best practice use of the Nominal Structure, Sales & Purchase Ledgers and Cashbooks – from single company through to hundreds of companies covering every aspect or requirement for your business.
Starting from scratch, using your existing, upgrading from Sage50, import from 3rd party software – we have covered them all, advising and assisting clients, finding the solutions that best fit!
We work with finance staff at all levels from design, testing, proving, training and operation making sure users are confident and knowledgeable with their role on the system. This also assists in fewer mis-postings and accurate meaningful data.
Why K Consultants?
How can we help you?
Why choose K Consultants & Sage?
- Tried, tested and reliable software
- Save time – by getting the system to work efficiently
- Personal tailored system specific to your business.
- Save you money – You get to know your system better, reduce those bills.
- Individual specific training
- We have been there as End Users – we know the pain and the shortcuts!
- Sage Consultants since 1998
- Experience all business types at all levels
- Product knowledge, Sage 50c, Sage 50 payroll, Sage 200 Extra, Standard & on Line
- Pride in providing an excellent service, working to highest standard.
Give us a call on 01234 818028 or use this contact form for us to arrange an initial call to discuss your requirements to how we can help you.